Ordering procedure & purchase policy
The ordering procedure is simple and straight forward. If you have any questions about the guitars or ordering you are most welcome to contact me by e-mail or phone.
1. Choose a guitar
2. Contact me by e-mail or phone
3. Fill out the order form
4. Make the deposit
5. I’ll start building the guitar
6. I will notify you when the guitar is ready and ask for the final payment
7. The guitar is shipped to your home address (door-to-door service by UPS)
> Order form
When you order an Eimers-Guitars, we will fill out an order form and identify technical details about the guitar, such as price, options, custom options and other features. We will sign both forms and send them to you, the customer. You must sign one copy and return it to us at Eimers-Guitars. Once we receive the order form and the down payment, we will begin building your guitar.
> Waiting period, delivery time
I make a limited number of guitars each year at Eimers-Guitars. The waiting period varies, but currently is approximately 2-4 months. The probable delivery date is marked on the order form. I will do my best to deliver by this date, but this date should not be taken as a deadline. If I am unable to meet the delivery date, I will notify you as soon as possible.
> Prices, price list and deposits
The actual base prices of models are published on my web site (www.eimersguitars.com) in the price list 2012. The price of the guitar includes a non refundable deposit. The deposit for all models is 500 EURO’s per guitar except for the Stochelo Rosenberg, the Nous’che Rosenberg Signature Models and model “Antique”. The deposit for these models is 600 EURO’s per guitar. The final price of the guitar will be discussed beforehand and noted on the order form. Special materials, custom work, options and electronics are priced additionally at the time of the order and may raise the price of the deposit. The balance is due upon completion and before delivery of the guitar. All transactions must be in EUROs, cash, money order, or certified bank draft. When another currency is used, Eimers-Guitars will charge the customer an additional administration cost of 100 EURO’s.
> Shipping costs
Shipping costs and export/import regulations are the responsibility of the customer/owner. I insure all shipments. I will notify by e-mail before shipping about the costs.
Payment of the guitar and/or accessories, including shipping costs, must be made before delivery. I will notify you beforehand about the approximate shipping costs, and the actual total cost when the guitar is ready to be shipped. The total cost will consist of the price of the guitar (minus the deposit) plus the shipping costs. We will ship the guitar after we have verified receipt of the payment.
Price of the standard model : 2250 EURO’s (incl. 21% VAT)
1. Deposit is 500 EURO’s
2. 2250-500 = 1750 EURO’s + shipping costs (depending on country)
> Trial periods, returns, refunds and cancellations
Within 3 days after receipt, if an instrument proves unsuited to the player, you can return it for the purchase price, less the deposit. If the guitar is not in its original condition, the cost of restoration will be deducted from the refund. All shipping expenses are the responsibility of the customer/owner. I do not grant refunds for cancelled orders. When you receive notification that your guitar is complete, you will have 4 weeks to send the remainder of your payment. If I do not receive your payment within 4 weeks, I will consider your order as cancelled and both guitar and deposit will be retained by Eimers-Guitars.
My instruments are warranted against defects in materials and workmanship for 24 months.
- I will not cover damages due to fair wear and tear, abuse, neglect, extremes of temperature, humidity, or natural disasters. (to the judgement of Eimers Guitars)
- malfunction due to other reasons than faulty material or manufacture will not be included in the guarantee conditions
- periodic maintenance is the responsibility of the owner and is a condition of warranty.
- repairs or alterations not performed by myself risk cancellation of this warranty.
- shipping expenses are the responsibility of the customer/owner.
Since climatic conditions in your area may differ greatly from those under which adjustment was set I recommend following:
- a solid hard case of a good quality is a must for your instrument
- the most critical factor is the change of temperature and air humidity. This might cause deformation, even cracks in soundboards and/or back and sides. Pay more attention to those factors in winter please !
- abstain from radiating heat !
- do not leave your guitar neither bare nor in a case exposed to the sun e.g. inside a car, never ever leave it near car windows.
- do not expose you guitar, bare or in a case, to the frost, if you can’t do otherwise let it become slowly acclimatized.
- a place with minimum air humidity of 45% is highly recommended. Optimal humidity is between 45-65%. Get yourself a humidifier.
- clean your instrument with only friendly cleaning agents based on natural materials.
- your guitar is setup with 0.11 gauge silk and steel strings. Do not use heavier gauge strings.
> Personal, physical damage
Eimers-Guitars can not be held responsible for any personal , physical damage or injury caused by malfunction or improper use of the guitar.
> Shipping instructions
Please give us your complete street address. We cannot ship to a P.O. box.
Eimers-Guitars address, bank account
Name : Eimers-Guitars
Street : Fioringrasstraat 13-15
ZIP code : 1313 LB
City : Almere
Country : Netherlands
Chamber of Commerce number : 30169573
VAT number : 162423901 B01
Phone : 0031 (0)36 – 5344808
Fax : 0031 (0)36 – 5345543
E-mail : info @ eimersguitars . com
Website : www.eimersguitars.com
For payments use the following bank data:
Name of the bank : ABN AMRO
Street : Border 5
Zip code : 1315 TN
City : Almere
Country : Netherlands
IBAN code : NL73ABNA0595035949
BIC code : ABNANL2A
Account number : 59 50 35 949
Copyright © 2012 Eimers Guitars. All rights reserved. Information in this document is subject to change without notice.All orders are made subject to the purchase policy of Eimers-Guitars. The purchase policy is enclosed with the order confirmation and available on the web site at www.eimersguitars.com Before ordering customers should take notice of the content of the purchase policy.